- Reception: +7 (343) 379-3001
- Public Affairs: +7 (343) 379-4760
- Reception Fax #: +7 (343) 379-4515
- Public Affairs Fax #: +7 (343) 379-4760
To call the Consulate from elsewhere in Russia dial 8 (343) xxx-xx-xx
To call the Consulate from the U.S. dial (011) (7) (343) xxx-xx-xx, where xxx-xx-xx is the 7-digit number.
- Consular inquiries: ConsulYekat@state.gov
- Visa Application Services Call Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Question: email@example.com
- Public Diplomacy Section: PAyekat@state.gov
- Information Resources: yekatIRC@state.gov
In Case of an Emergency
The U.S. Embassy and Consulates provide 24-hour assistance to American citizens facing emergency situations in Russia. Any U.S. citizen involved in a crisis situation in Russia should immediately contact the nearest Consulate or the Embassy.
To report an emergency to the Consulate after working hours, please call the Duty Officer at the following numbers:
- From Russia: 8 (917) 569 3549
- From the U.S.: (011) (7) (917) 569 3549
This line is for dire emergencies involving U.S. citizens only. Do not use this line for visa inquiries or inquiries regarding legal permanent residency in the U.S.
If you are unable to reach the Consulate Duty Officer, please call the Duty Officer at the U.S.Embassy in Moscow at the following number:
- From Russia: 8 (495) 774-16-66
- From the U.S.: (011) (7) (495) 774-16-66
Address in Russia
- 15 Gogol Street,
Address in the United States
Department of State
5890 Yekaterinburg Pl.,
Washington, D.C. 20521-5890
For more information please visit "About the Consulate" section.