U.S. Citizen Services
The U.S. Consulates General in Yekaterinburg, St. Petersburg , and Vladivostok , as well as the Embassy in Moscow , provide a full range of services to American citizens and issue nonimmigrant visas to the Russian public. However, only the Embassy in Moscow processes fiance(e) and immigrant visa cases. Nonimmigrant visa applicants are encouraged to apply in the consular district in which they reside. In addition, resident American citizens should register with the Consular Section responsible for their consular district.
Please contact us at +7 (343) 379-3001, 379-4619 or 379-4691
or by email at ConsulYekat@state.gov
if you cannot find all the information you need on our website.
- NEW! The new visa policy affects both Russians and Americans. For more information on the impacts for American citizens applying for a Russian visa, click here (for opening PDF files, Adobe Reader is required. It can be downloaded on Adobe website)
- Russian Visas Russian travel visas for Americans
- Internet Dating Scam FAQ Fraudulent online activity directed at Americans and others
- Consular Information Sheet for Russia Detailed and current information on Russia
- American Citizen Services Moscow Consular services in Moscow
- Travel.State.Gov In-depth information on all aspects of international travel.
- U.S. Department of State Internet Homepage
- Firstgov.gov The U.S. government's official web portal.